Monday, February 21, 2011

week 7 picture roundup!

This was my first week as a pharmacist and pretty chill as weeks go. I envision a lot more problems in the future, but I'm glad it started relatively smoothly!

2/13 - making some chocolate mousse with raspberries the day before the V-Day. From a box mix, lest anyone is actually impressed.

2/14 - classy sparkling cider in the champagne flutes! sadly enough, I break one of these the next day.... sigh.

2/15 - an aerial shot of my pretty flowers!

2/16 - Dong and Phil put together the elliptical... now no more excuses! Sigh....

2/17 - I did exercise today, but I did a lot more of this.

2/18 - Got my paystub for the last week, and it is dismal. Zeros all around!

2/19 - Panang Nua at Erawan Thai Restaurant. Kinda watery, but still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment