Tuesday, February 8, 2011

week 4 picture roundup!

Week 4 was a little hectic - the week before my vacation (from 1/30-2/5) but also a week that I was to work in Buffalo, and then go to Windham afterwards for a snowboarding trip. That meant a lot of packing beforehand and having tons of stuff, like snowboards and a huge cross-stitch gift to my parents, in the trunk of my car. Snowboarding didn't work out the way I wanted -  I ended up having a fractured wrist after my first run, and everything afterwards was figuring out how to work around it - driving, etc. But it was definitely an eventful week~!

1/23 - a nice homecooked meal for me and hubby - pork chops and mixed veggie pasta!

1/24 - homemade garlic bread, slathered with butter and garlic and then baked to golden goodness. YUM!

1/25 - Back to Buffalo again! This time staying at a pretty nice Holiday Inn. I get 2 queen beds, yay me!

1/26 - In the middle of Paris planning makes me Paris crazy!!

1/27 - Back at home for one night with my favorite boy. His face is lit up by the glow of his new Droid X, aka his new gf.

1/28 - my other zoom lens that I don't use enough.....

1/29 - After a long day of driving, sleeping for 5 hours, snowboarding and fracturing my wrist, we finally end up eating dinner at Brandywine Restaurant, an Italian place with a LOTR theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment