Tuesday, February 8, 2011

week 3 picture roundup!

This is so belated! But better late than never. Week 3 was a pretty normal week - cooking at home and working. I love cooking a huge batch of chili at the beginning of the week to bring to work for lunch/dinner =D And somehow, I don't get tired of it!

1/16 - This is the dining room light that is just the right height to bump Dong's head. He's gotten really good at dodging it!

1/17 - Looks a little unappetizing, but I love this chili! From a recipe that Viv received, passed through generations of health professions students!

1/18 - One of the few healthy things that I love to eat - cherry tomatoes!

1/19 - Kinect is here! Time to break out with Dance Central!!

1/20 - This makes me miss the rx peeps at Skaneateles. You pronounce that Skinny Atlas, fyi.

1/21 - Pretty sunrise over the 690E, while driving to work. The story of my life!

1/22 - The side dishes at Secret Garden, a Korean/Japanese restaurant in Syracuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment