Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Half of the Battle...

Actually, technically 40% of the battle. The written portion of the Part III exam was today, and I hope that I comported myself decently... although I already know that I got one of the error and omissions things wrong! Oh well... must not obsess...

I'm in Buffalo now, which was pleasantly snowless when I was driving in but has apparently decided to steadily flutter down snow since last night. Ah, good ole Buffalo and the lake effect, friends forever! And now the slow-sucking mild studying for the compounding part... gotta remind myself not to blow this one!

I thought that while I was away I could update my blog with the pics I was taking each day but then I forgot to bring my card reader, teehee. But at least one resolution has not been broken yet! And working hard on the other two =D

No comments:

Post a Comment