Friday, March 11, 2011

week 9 picture roundup!

2/26 NONE -
I had my accident today... in retrospect I guess I shoulda taken some pictures, but it was kind of depressing and I kind of don't want photographic evidence of it. I just want to get it back from the collision place like new!

2/27 - the card Dong got me for my birthday. He said he had a gift card for me... a "card that is a gift". HA!

2/28 - a nice reminder to my hubby, lest he forget. I actually forgot to take a picture, but Dong took care of today!

3/1 - gotta keep up on what's happening in the pharmacy world!

3/2 - I can't believe these flowers are still alive... They were back from Valentine's Day!

3/3 - almost.... done...

3/4 - Driving around during early morning has its good points sometimes.

3/5 - Shopping in the Asian grocery store. This is Dong's favorite chili sauce. Do you think that this is a lady or a dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment