Monday, March 21, 2011

week 11 picture roundup!

This week it started feeling more like spring, especially since we had a gorgeous warm day in the 60's on Thursday! It was amazing! But then, it got cold once again... But spring must be coming, since the vernal equinox was this weekend. It's a sign!

3/13 - so it BEGINS.

3/14 - my car insurance stuff, they sent me an update since I got into an accident. le sigh.

3/15 - this is kinda how I feel after working a long, busy day.

3/16 - my paper stuff came for my bridesmaid invites! I put the photos together and lined them in the center. I love the color scheme!

3/17 - the insert cards for my bridesmaids. Loving it!

3/18 - pickles and leftover curry and rice. Late night dinner of champions!

3/19 - x_x crap! Forgot to take a picture. Working will do that to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment