Wednesday, March 2, 2011

week 8 picture roundup!

Ugh so tired. Gonna sleep in 15.... I'm an old lady now~!

2/20 - Copper nachos at Copper Top Tavern. HUGE appetizer, and definitely overwhelmed me and Dong!

2/21 - I decided to make my bag more DSLR friendly by adding padding. I covered these foam things with purple cloth to match my bag more, but it's still half-finished... and probably will be half-finished forever!

2/22 - it's Clinique Bonus Time... and you know what that means! Another day, another free makeup bag and gift set.

2/23 - driving to work in Ithaca, and the trees were so pretty...

2/24 - I actually forgot to take a picture today, but thankfully Dong took this shot of his quesadillas!

2/25 - my bling ring, repeat.

2 comments:

  1. minor *edit* :
    You came back from the future with your photolog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. MUST FIX!!! maybe i'm thinking about warmer days

    ReplyDelete