Sunday, March 27, 2011

week 12 picture roundup!

A nice week - my "short" week, meaning I only worked Sun/Wed/Thurs. Of course next week I will be working Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat but I do love having a three day weekend every other week! An especially busy weekend, as I drove down to NYC to check out wedding packages and then drove back up on Sunday. A lot of driving, but now that Cassiopeia is good I know she can handle it!

3/20 - what usually goes on during Sunday night!

3/21 - forgot to take a picture, very remiss of me -___-

3/22 - Tuesday off = blueberry pancakes! 

3/23 - did you know that Peggy is actually a nickname for Margaret?! Except I never ordered this catalogue, so maybe there really was a Margaret Lee here. HMM!

3/24 - pretty dresses for spring... can't wait!

3/25 - finally finally finally got my car back! Looking shiny and lovely, like new!

3/26 - trying on wedding dresses in chinatown. i like details and flourishes on the bodice because they make my assets seem larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment