Wednesday, June 22, 2011

week 19, 20, 21, 22 picture roundup!

I've been so terribly remiss about this!! I'm also missing days a lot. I think it's pretty safe to say that my resolution to take a picture a day is sorta shot. But I shall perservere~!

5/8 - yummy yummy tomato, basil and mozzarella salad. Just drizzle a little olive oil, sprinkle some salt/pepper and you're good~!

5/9 - May flowers, loving it!

5/10 - a princely meal prepared by Dong of fried shrimp and pasta, topped with delish salad.

5/11 - eating with Kristin and her bf Jonathan at the Mission Restaurant. These were some amazingly delicious quesadillas!

5/12 - almost done with my latest cross-stitch!

5/13 - my very guilty pleasure, just one at a time okay!

5/16 - Once again at the Mission, this time with Shirley and her brother Samson! Love the southwest inspired decor.

5/17 - what's better than a bowl of yummy juicy strawberries? Not much!

5/19 - another day another dinner!

5/20 - they sent me a really expensive Sundance clothing/jewelry catalog. Everything is overpriced but I admit that the jewelry is very pretty!

5/21 - made devil's food cupcakes with chocolate frosting and strawberry garnish. Yummy!

5/22 - we saw Kung Fu Panda 2 the day it came out. It did make me cry, even tho it wasn't quite as lighthearted as the first one. Skadoosh!

5/25 - dinner at Texas Roadhouse, with their free peanuts and awesome awesome cinnamon butter. Cinnamon butter...

5/26 - ice cold Passion Tea Lemonade!

5/28 - Tops Lobster was $6.99/lb! So I had to buy two and try my hand at cooking lobster like we did at home - stir fry with garlic and scallions. SO GOOD!

5/29 - more salad. I'm actually eating this while I type this!

5/30 - in NYC, at Kyochon near Herald Square. This is the classiest Kyochon I've been to... more restaurant than fast food! And the potato wedges were fresh and crispy!

5/31 - Dinner at Blue Water Grill at Union Square. It was a great night!!

6/1 - Back at home for more bad but tasty food - bacon wrapped asparagus, baked in the oven

6/2 - it's JUNE baby! Geez time flies fast. Time to not turn on the AC until it gets sweltering!

6/3 - my new cross stitch project! In progress.

6/4 - eating dinner at Tokyo Seoul, I am struck by my ring. Have I mentioned I love this ring? And the guy holding my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment