Monday, June 27, 2011

2NE1 is... the Best!

Ahhh, 2NE1 is back with their latest single, aptly titled "I Am The Best"!!! Honestly I'm not a huge huge fan of the super-electro beat, but it's still catchy and I still love 'em. And you really cannot look away from their crazy outfits, and Dara's hair in the last part. Geez! I want Bom's shiny leather outfit... and the dog.



Tribute post for some of  my favorite 2NE1 songs!


2NE1 - It Hurts
I love this song.... slow and soulful. Plus you can really hear the girls' voices, which is not always the case with their more 'processed' songs. The video is pretty interesting as usual with their MVs... Dara's crazy frizzy hair, and I really love Bom's hair color and her fringe umbrella. As usual... loving the style!

***bonus***
Live of "It Hurts" with English subtitles and romanization!

I think this really highlights all the girls' great vocal talent... I love all their voices in this.


2NE1 - I Don't Care
Another great slower tempo song, the lyrics are good too. Stupid boys! Great song for breaking up, cursing boys, etc. This is during their first album before they went really crazy with their style... I do like the "I don't care eh eh eh eh" dance! They also made a terrific reggae version of this song which I love, gives it a great island feel.


2NE1 - Can't Nobody
Wild style, all I can say. The part with CL, her pink megaphone, veiled hat and the entire crazy outfit... blows me away! I want a freaking pink megaphone!!! A very catchy song, and just FIERCE.

Honestly, I really loved 2NE1's first album, when the songs weren't so electronic but still very catchy and showcasing their vocal and rapping skills. I'm not sure if I'm totally loving the direction they're going in but I'm still a big fan! Blackjacks baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment