Friday, April 8, 2011

week 13 picture roundup!

Gosh I can't believe it's already April! Time is definitely flying by, and now it's almost only a year until our wedding... Time to get serious and start doing some more research!

3/27 - just got my Professor Kobre's Lightscoop! This is basically a nicer version of what I used to do, which was prop up a white card to help reflect/diffuse the built-in flash on my camera. Why are other people so much smarter than me?!

3/28 - got some lovely wedding card samples. I'm considering this design for my wedding invite, from weddingpaperdivas.com. It just feels so good... 

3/29 - travel reimbursement form. YAY for reimbursement!

3/30 - happy and well-lit dong with the lightscoop on!

3/31 - the empty and cleaned out Borders at the Carousel Mall. Depressing....

4/1 - hint of lime + guac... supreme.

4/2 - lightscoop does not work well when trying to take pictures of small items!

1 comment: