Sunday, August 8, 2010

oh lately it's so quiet

So it's been about a week since we've moved to Camillus and after the mad chaos of the first few days with unpacking and building furniture, the place is starting to take shape. Sure, there are still random boxes around and I wonder if we'll ever finish unpacking all our books, but overall it's pretty livable. We finally finally finally got our Verizon Fios installed yesterday for internet and TV so I'm not spending all my time playing Fable II! Which is a pretty cool game and quite addictive. Dong got pretty frustrated at me monopolizing our nice new TV.

But now that we have things pretty set up, it's been so quiet... I need to start working again, make some money and offset the gluttonous spending of the past few weeks. Which reminds me, I need to pay my massive credit card bill... Ugh.

Speaking of working, today is Dong's first day of work as a licensed pharmacist! I'm excited for him and I'm sure he'll be fine, but it will be a while til I'll get my license... I'll be taking my compounding exam again in January, so hope that everything will work out and I'll be licensed by Feb perhaps! In a way it's a little relieving that I'm not yet a licensed pharmacist with major responsibilities, I feel like I have a little more time to whip myself into shape. But it's also kind of sad to be left behind while all your friends and peers have moved on to this next stage of their career (and salary, darnit!

What a text heavy entry~! I'll leave you with a nice song~

G.NA - I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better

No comments:

Post a Comment